Host a family-friendly trivia competition with the families at your church! Families divide into teams of 4-8 people (2-3 families team up together), then compete in 3 rounds of family-friendly trivia questions! This download includes the same list of 65 trivia questions used when my church hosted the event, so they are kid and grown-up approved! Family Trivia Night encourages families to connect (and compete) in a fun way that includes all ages.
The event includes time for a shared meal as well as 3 rounds of 20 trivia questions, with raffles and prizes galore! The included leader guide comes with suggestions for prizes, meal-planning options, and a complete script/schedule for the event. You can also turn this into a missions event too by asking families to bring a donation for a mission organization you partner with as an entry into raffle prizes.
This download includes:
- 11-page leader guide with tips, full script, event schedule, and more (.docx)
- 65 family-friendly trivia questions (3 rounds of 20 questions each + 5 tie breaker questions) (.docx)
- Family Email Template to help you communicate about the event (.docx)
- Team Answer Sheet (PDF)
- Master Score Tracker Sheet (.docx)
- Graphics for use on social media and during services (.png)
- Graphics with trivia questions and answers to use during the event (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.