Give parents a break this Christmas/winter season and host a snowflake-themed Parents’ Night Out (PNO)! The Let It Snow PNO uses snowflakes and Ephesians 2:10 to remind kids that we are each unique and beautiful “masterpieces,” and God wants us to use our uniqueness to “do the good things He planned for us” (NLT). You basically throw one big party for the kids, use youth as your volunteers, and the parents have a night out for dinner and a movie, running errands, or just relaxing at home with no kids.
Hosting a PNO is a win-win-win-win event. Kids win because they have a fun night with you and their friends. Parents win because they get a well-deserved break (or some time to get some Christmas shopping done). Students win because they earn money for their trips through babysitting. You win because you just provided a great event for nearly everyone in the church. High five!
- Customizable leader guide
- 4-hour snowflake-themed game plan for a Parents’ Night Out during the Christmas/winter months
- 6 individual craft ideas (printables included!)
- 8 individual game ideas (printables included!)
- 4 large-group games
- 10-minute lesson on Ephesians 2:10
- Presentation and social media graphics for you and the youth pastor.
Please note: This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.