Being prepared for the unexpected is always important. Use this Kids Ministry Operations Handbook template to put all of your procedures, policies, and information in one easy-to-find place. It provides a simple system for storing all of your notes and planning steps for major events and weekly programming in your children’s ministry.
This resource provides prompts to help kids ministry leaders think through essential items when it comes to planning and executing every element in their ministry. It can be used for emergencies, your successor, or for you to refer back to year after year. Prompt categories include: Sunday & mid-week programming, Check-In, Safety, Egg Hunt, VBS, Camp, Trunk-or-Treat, Christmas, Passwords, Kids Worship, and Volunteers. These prompts also provide a starting place to organize other events you have at your church.
This download includes:
- Editable Kids Ministry Handbook Template (.docx)
- Kids Ministry Handbook Instructions (.docx)
- Avery 15-Tab Table of Contents Template (.docx)
- Customizable Handbook Cover Page to add your ministry logo (.docx)
- Sample handbook with examples and details (.docx)
- 3-minute video from creator (Meghan) to share more ideas and instruction (.mov)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.