Have you ever wanted to help kids know God deeper? What if you could give kids practical, hands-on ways to grow in their faith and deepen their relationship with God? What if kids had the opportunity to understand and practice spiritual disciplines at a young age, so as they grow and mature, these became life-giving daily practices helping them be deeply devoted followers of Jesus? I say – LET’S GO!
In this series, kids will unpack the four outward-focused spiritual disciplines or holy practices of simplicity, solitude, submission, and service. Kids will understand they can know God by knowing He is enough, spending time with Him without distractions, putting others’ needs above my own, and serving others.
Lesson components include (each lesson runs ~45-55 minutes):
- Opening & Welcome
- Worship Song Suggestions
- Game Time
- Lesson Introduction
- Teaching Through the Word
- Activity Sheets for Individuals or Small Groups
This is Part 2 in the Know God Series. Be sure to look for the following Know God Series that will unpack all twelve of the spiritual disciplines:
- Know God Inward: meditation, prayer, fasting, study
- Know God Outward: simplicity, solitude, submission, service
- Know God in Community: confession, guidance, worship, celebration (coming soon!)
This series download includes:
- Customizable lesson guides for 4 weeks (.docx)
- Graphics & Media – Square, Standard, and Widescreen for each week (.png)
- Weekly Activity Sheets (.pdf)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.