Lessons for the Sheep about the Shepherd is a series of 8 mini sheep-themed lessons about Jesus. These lessons explore what it means to have Jesus as our Shepherd and what makes Him a good shepherd. Each lesson is designed to last 20-30 minutes. These lessons are perfect for a summer midweek program paired with activity nights, and activity night ideas are included.
8 Weekly Themes Include:
- Jesus is the Good Shepherd.
- The Shepherd knows the sheep. Jesus knows me.
- A good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep. Jesus laid down His life for me.
- Every sheep matters to the shepherd. I matter to Jesus.
- The shepherd provides for the sheep. God provides for me.
- The shepherd protects the sheep. Jesus protects me. I do not have to fear.
- The shepherd leads the sheep on right paths. Jesus shows me how to live.
- The sheep follow the shepherd. I should follow Jesus.
This Download includes:
- Weekly lessons with three components
- Shepherd Race- opening game
- Large Group Bible Time
- Bible Memory Challenge activities (helping kids memorize Psalm 23)
- lesson printables
- Memory challenge resources
- posters, bookmarks, worksheets, Bible verse sheep, certificates to help kids memorize Psalm 23
- Presentation slides
- Social Media graphics
- 2 coloring pages
- bookmarks in color and b&w
- mini cards
- Ideas of activity nights to pair with lessons
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.