Add some Mad March Fun to your ministry by inviting kids to create brackets for a variety of Biblical categories, then vote on the winner as a group! You can encourage kids to look up the Bible story/verse they vote on, invite families to vote together & dig into the Word, or even use the winners to help you select lessons or memory verses for the group.
This kit includes five March Madness bracket options. Choose the bracket you like the best, then during each week of March, let your kids vote in each round and watch and see how the bracket plays out!
Five Bracket Options:
- Animals of the Bible
- People of the Bible
- All About Jesus
- Old Testament V. New Testament
- Favorite Verses (comes blank so you can collect verse from your church members)
- 5 editable PDF brackets* (See special instructions below for editable PDF documents)
- editable PDF files for each round of voting
- Lists of Scripture references for each bracket category
- PowerPoint slides
- Title (Logo)
- Title slide for each bracket option
- Let’s Vote Slide for each round
- Results slide for each round
- Slide option to vote
- PNG of each bracket option
- presentation and social media logos to use in your ministry (PNG files)
This kit is sure to add some excitement to the month of March!
*Editable PDF Instructions: The editable PDF documents will only work in Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows PC or Mac, so make sure you have this installed. Adobe Reader is free to use and you can download it here. Subscription to Adobe is not needed. The PDFs will NOT be editable if you use the Adobe Reader app on mobile devices or tablets.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.