Grab your lab coat and safety goggles – this event includes everything you need to run a successful science-themed Parents’ Night Out (PNO)!
For this event, you will need either a large gym or multipurpose room, small classrooms, or both. This event is adaptable and encourages kids’ God-given curiosity to wonder, explore, and experiment! It also includes a short wrap-up session that helps kids understand that God created everything and science is the way we can understand God’s creation on a deeper level. The experiments included in this event are: DIY bouncy ball, elephant toothpaste, DIY playdough, and ice cream.
Kids age K-5th grade will be sure to love this event (and parents will love getting a date night even more!). This event does not include preschoolers, but a few suggestions regarding opening the event to preschoolers are included.
This download includes:
- Parents’ Night Out Planning and Event Guide (.docx)
- take-home event reminder sheet (8.5×11) (PDF + .docx +.png)
- Announcement Slide (.png + customizable PPT)
- Registration Form (.docx)
- Sign-In/Out Sheet (.docx)
- Sample publicity announcement (.docx)
- Student Leader Guide (.docx)
- Group Assignment Guide (.docx)
- Rotation Schedule (for 4 groups) (.docx)
- Experiment Instructions for Leaders Document (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.