Remember Me is a Lent calendar card resource for families to use for the 40 days of Lent! Each day includes a card that focuses on helping families remember Jesus and what He said and did while here on the earth, a worship song card, and a Lent activity. Families will read a short devotion (which includes Bible verses), listen to an Easter Jesus Jam worship song, and do a simple activity related to what they read about Jesus that day. These Lent activities for families will help them remember Jesus for the 40 days of Lent!
Also included are ideas for creating a Lent calendar for families. You can use the included printables to create a calendar for families and give to them, you can give them the supplies for them to do one, or you can use these printables and have families create their own!
This download includes:
- 40 Did You Know? Devotion Cards (.pdf + customizable .docx)
- 40 Easter Jesus Jam Cards (.pdf)
- 40 Family Lent Activity Slips (.pdf)
- 40 Lent Calendar Stickers (to use if doing a paper bag calendar) (.docx)
- KidMin Leader Note (includes ideas for creating a Lent calendar for families) (.pdf)
- Social Media graphic to use with your church families (.png)
- Printing instructions (.pdf)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.