To have a great service every week, you need to have a plan. These field-tested and approved service templates will help you have the best service in a variety of contexts including Sunday mornings and mid-week programs.
Each template includes space to add the date, timing of the service, order/flow, description of each element, and even supplies/media needed. The how-to-use instructions offer 4 principles to keep in mind when planning your kids service, diving deep into discussions on planning for energy levels, breaking the time into segments, experimenting with those segments, and building in flexibility.
The service templates resource includes five templates for large group only and large group/small group contexts, actual service schedules to be used for examples, and a detailed description of how to plan your service for success.
This download includes:
- 5 different templates for varying service formats (customizable .docx)
- Large & Small Group Template with Game and no Bible Verse
- Large & Small Group Template with Game
- Large & Small Group Template
- Large Group Template Version 1
- Large Group Template Version 2
- Sample service templates (customizable .docx)
- How-to-use instructional document with details, tips, and ideas on using the service planning templates! (customizable .docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.