Help kids in your ministry learn how to pray and discover the powerful truths of the Lord’s Prayer.
This 9-week curriculum was designed with small churches in mind and includes COVID-safe, adaptable activities for a variety of age groups. It’s also a great curriculum to use over the summer when your attendance (and volunteer base) might be lower.
Each lesson includes:
- Opening Activities (Interactive & High-Energy) to set the scene for the lesson
- Bible Teaching (Brief but Effective)
- Discussion Questions
- Application Activities
The curriculum also includes suggestions for At-Home Engagement and a list of Time Fillers for those Sundays when you need some extra activities – tried & true in this curriculum.
Each lesson is included as an editable Word document if you’d like to make changes. You’ll also find all the printables you need for weekly activities – including worksheets and coloring sheets.
You can see a PDF sample of lesson 3 here.
This download includes:
- 9 lessons teaching kids about the Lord’s Prayer (.docx)
- Presentation and social media graphics – including parent follow up social media graphics (.png)
- Lord’s Prayer Poster and Graphics (PDF & .png)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
- At-Home Suggestions (PDF)
- Time Fillers List (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.