When was the last time you wrote down specific goals for your ministry?
Studies have shown that when you write down your goals, you are 42% more likely to achieve them because it engages both the creative and logical parts of your brain. But setting goals for the year can be overwhelming and intimidating, so I hope this free download helps make that process more manageable and successful. I’ll be praying Psalm 20:4 over you as you work through this guide to map out the year ahead.
The children and families we serve are too important not to take the time to intentionally look to their futures.
- Printable, interactive workbook
- Step-by-step instructions to make goal-setting manageable
- Goal-setting cards to keep goals visible
What are your goals for this year? Check out some of my other resources to see if they can help you reach those goals…
- If you want to incorporate a kids’ service project, take a look at this.
- If you want to delegate more (my biggest struggle), read this.
- If you want to update your environment, read these tips.
- If you want to connect with kids during the week and not just on Sundays, download this freebie.
- If you want to help kids memorize Scripture, use these games.
- If you want to be more intentional about how you pray for the kids you serve, put this printable in a place you’ll see it every day.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process (no credit card required since this lesson is available for free).