Valentine’s Bingo is a fun, low-prep, and easy way to celebrate Valentine’s together at church! Introduce the Valentine-themed game of Bingo with the provided short conversation on the love of God to help kids think of ways they can love others.
This game includes 30 different Bingo board cards, so 30 different children can play at once without duplicates.
Valentine’s Bingo offers two versions to play:
- Screen-based/Digital Play – Print out a bingo board card for each child, then use the provided images and ready-to-go PowerPoints to “draw” (show) the bingo icons on the screen.
- Traditional – Print out a bingo board card for each child and print out a hard copy of the slides to draw an icon by hand from a bowl or bag.
This download includes:
- 30 Bingo Board Cards (PDF)
- Bingo Icons for Digital play (PNG)
- Bingo Icons for Digital play (PPT, 4 options)
- Bingo Icons for Traditional/Print (PDF)
- Valentine’s Bingo Instructions (DOCX)
- Start Here document (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.