This Christmas Card Fundraiser/Service Project Event is a perfect way to help kids get into the Christmas Spirit of giving and sharing the real meaning of Christmas with others! By creating a variety of Christmas cards (5 templates included – scroll through the pictures above to see examples) using simple craft supplies, kids will have the experience of making someone feel special! Then bundle and sell the cards as a fundraiser or sign and send the cards to a mission partner organization.
Host the event as a special Christmas event or incorporate it into your Sunday or mid-week activities. This download includes everything you need to organize a successful fundraiser event with your kids including a complete 5-minute event guide, supplies list, card templates, and more. Most of the items needed to make the cards are already in your craft closet like Q-tips, washable paint, glue, raffia, paper plates, etc.
This download includes:
- Fundraiser Event Guide with complete schedule, supplies list, instructions, etc. (.docx & PDF)
- 5 Card templates with Christmas scripture inside in multiple size/file options
- Full Page PDF
- Half-page PDF
- Quarter-page (2 to a page) PDF
- Front and inside of each card as a .png
- Social media and presentation graphics to help promote your event/fundraiser (.png)
- Example pictures of the finished cards (scroll through the images above to see examples) (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.