Journey with Jesus: An Easter Story Adventure is a special Easter activity that invites kids into 5 moments within the Easter story through a station-rotation event where each station includes Bible reading and a hands-on activity.
It’s an interactive and engaging way to teach children about the Easter story. By participating in this activity, children will have a fun and engaging experience while gaining a deeper appreciation for the true meaning of Easter. This 60-minute activity is suitable for a children’s church service, mid-week club, family event, or Easter gathering for children needing a fun activity.
The adventure involves completing five stations about Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection. Groups will have 7 minutes to go around and complete each of the five stations in a specific order. Each station has a special activity and lesson to support the Easter story. The five stations include: Jesus is Betrayed by Judas, Last Supper, Jesus Arrested, Jesus’ Death, and Jesus’ Resurrection.
This download includes:
- Event Guide (PDF + .docx)
- Small Group Leader Packet (PDF + .docx)
- Station by Station Supply List (PDF + .docx)
- Printable Challenges for each station (PDF)
- Examples include Messiah Mayhem Game, Question Quest, and more!
- Printable Signs for station doors and tables (PDF)
- Presentation Graphics (.png)
- Social Media Graphics (.png)
- Review Game (.png and .mp4)
- 7-minute countdown video (.mp4)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.