Foster engagement and fun on your ministry social media accounts with this bundle of social media posts for April! Celebrate the serious and silly holidays in April with pre-written captions + customizable graphics to post on your ministry’s social media accounts that encourage parents and families to engage, respond, and interact.
Use the provided graphics to help families celebrate silly holidays like National Superhero Day and National No Housework Day. Many of the graphics and posts also ask a fun question relating to the holiday, inviting families to interact with your ministry on social media. Graphics and templates are provided for both Facebook/Instagram posts (square graphics) and for Facebook/Instagram Stories (with notes about where to place engagement stickers). Plus the pre-written captions make it easy for you to copy, paste, and post/schedule!
Find kidmin social media holiday posts for other months of the year here.
Want to go deeper with your kidmin social media strategy? Check out our online training: The Ultimate Guide to Building a Social Media/Ministry Strategy for your KidMin.
This download includes:
- Ready-to-post graphics for 12 different holidays/posts in the month of April – some silly, some serious (+ Holy Week and Easter posts for when these holidays fall in April)
- Square social media graphics (.png)
- Story social media graphics (.png)
- Canva templates to customize the graphics and make them your own (free Canva account required)
- Pre-written captions for each graphic so you can copy, paste, and post/schedule (.docx)
- Instructions and tips for use (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.