Launch Pad is a 3-week curriculum for the new believer and curious child. We all need a starting place and a firm foundation in Christianity. This series is designed to be that foundation for the kids in your ministry.
Over the course of 3 lesson, it covers the topics:
- What is a Christian?
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
It includes everything you need to host a successful class for children who are new believers or curious about becoming a Christian, and it makes a great prep class for kids wanting to be baptized.
It can be used on Sunday mornings or Wednesday nights. Each lesson takes approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Each lesson is low-prep and most items needed are in your resource room, throughout your church, or at your house. Printables can be laminated and used year after year.
This download includes:
- Instructions for use (.docx)
- 3 lessons with Bible teachings, activities, games, and life application (PDF + .docx + .pages)
- Listening Guides + Parent Guide for each lesson (PDF + .docx + .pages)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
- Presentation graphics for use throughout each lesson (.png + .pptx)
- Launch Pad logo and social media graphic for promotion (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.