Help the children in your ministry understand the 3-part nature of man! This 4-week series helps kids learn that we are all made up of a spirit, a soul, and a body. Teaching these principles at a young age helps prevent confusion as kids grow into their God-given potential.
Download a free sample of lesson 1 here.
Each lesson includes: icebreaker activity, offering lesson, memory verse game, teaching points, 2 object lessons, skit, & review questions. Recommended for elementary and preteen children.
Lesson 1 – We Are 3-Part Beings (1 Thessalonians 5:23, NKJV) (Download this lesson for free here!)
Lesson 2 – What Happens at Salvation? (2 Corinthians 5:17, NJKV)
Lesson 3 – Your Soul Renewed (Romans 12:2, NJKV)
Lesson 4 – The Flesh Will Follow (Galatians 5:16, NJKV)
This download includes:
- Presentation graphics (title graphic + lesson verse + blank slide so you can customize)
- 4 lessons with 60-75 minutes worth of material
- Multiple object lessons to help kids understand deeper theological truths
- Customizable word documents of each lesson
- All necessary printables
- BONUS! Purchase of this curriculum includes a FREE copy of 12 Memory Verse Games!
This series is based on the book Spirit, Soul, and Body by Andrew Wommack.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
There are no reviews yet.