Making the jump from children’s ministry to youth ministry can be hard for everyone involved – the preteens, the parents, and you as a leader! Kids often feel insecure, parents have a lot of questions, and you’re just trying to make sure this transitional age group stays engaged. In this online training session, you’ll discover 3 ways to ensure all your bases are covered as you help preteens transition successfully to youth ministry.
This online training session includes a 37-minute session + all additional resources that Brittany has shared in a variety of children’s ministry conference settings, so you’re able to access conference-level training from the comfort of your home or office!
This download includes:
- 37-minute breakout session video (watch online or download the .mp4 file)
- Downloadable audio file for listening on the go (.mp3)
- Notes handout (PDF)
- Planning Template/Conversation Guide with Youth pastor (.docx)
- Written version of the highlights from the session (webpage)
- Links to other preteen resources
- Complimentary 30-minute coaching call with Brittany Nelson, the creator of Deeper KidMin
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to access the session media and files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable access instructions. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your resources will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.