Serving unique families takes a unique ministry. Use this guide to serve special needs children and their families in ways that are effective and flexible for your ministry.
Captivate the love of special needs children by offering Acts of Kindness, a Caring Touch, providing In-House Special Needs Ministry, and using targeted prayers. With a plan and a strategy, your ministry can intentionally share the love of Jesus with special children with special needs.
This guide covers topics like:
- Introduction & Overview (things to consider when serving special needs families)
- Acts of Kindness (20 ways you can create a deeper connection with SN families)
- Caring Touch (Develop a plan to show your church cares)
- In-House SN Ministry (Simple ways to begin an in-house SN ministry)
- Sample Forms (Help tools to get you started)
- Prayers (3 prayers to cover SN families)
This download includes:
- 22-page leader guide with ideas, tips, schedules, best practices, etc. for serving special needs families (PDF + .docx)
- Confidentiality Form (PDF)
- Special Needs Family Questionnaire (PDF)
- Wall ID Form (PDF)
- Wall ID Flyer (PDF)
- Wall ID Flyer Canva Template (free Canva Account required)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.