Discipleship can begin at the earliest age possible, so why not include Baby Dedication time? This downloadable guide includes everything you will need to share the real meaning of Baby Dedication. You’ll get all the steps for a meaningful biblically-based Baby Dedication.
Baby Dedication is not about dressing up in adornment, but it’s about making families aware of their honored responsibility to raise children for the benefit of God’s service and purpose. Baby Dedication is more than a ceremony; it’s the first step for families to begin their journey to disciple their own children. This download offers guidance and support and to jumpstart your connection with families and their children.
This download includes:
- Full 18-page guide with all the details for a biblically-based Baby Dedication (.docx) which includes…
- Dedication Concept – a definition and explanation of the purpose of child dedication
- Dedication Steps – the step-by-step process for implementing this guide
- Family Communication Template – email template to modify to communicate with families about the dedication and family session
- Family Session Details – schedule and script options for conducting your Dedication Family Sessions prior to the Dedication Ceremony
- Dedication Ceremony Details – details and verbiage for the Dedication Ceremony itself
- Dedication Certificate – sample in the guide and a customizable printable included as a separate document (.docx)
- Optional Dedication Gift – gift ideas for the child/parents at the time of dedication
- Dedication Certificate Printable (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.