Looking for something different for Mother’s Day? Well, here it is! Coach children grades 3rd – 7th in the ‘Art of Appreciating Others’ with encouraging words and spiritual deeds by helping children learn to use the spoken word to bring joy and encouragement to those who mother them. See children transformed as they exercise kindness to speak well of others.
Coaching children in random acts of kindness can be rewarding more than we will ever know, and it will produce more than we can even expect. During the Mother’s Day celebration, children give mothers gifts, handmade crafts, and other memorabilia and keepsakes that are precious, but training and coaching children to have a heart of compassion and kindness is a greater treasure. Helping children learn the art of encouraging others is an asset that will bless them and others for a lifetime. So, let’s give them the tools to start an amazing journey of encouraging the women they love.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
Overview – Background information explaining why it’s important to teach children the power of encouraging others.
Get 4 Transformation Insights – Get the 4 proven ways the children and generations will be transformed as they practice the art of encouraging their mothers.
- The Power of Response
- The Power of Encouragement
- The Power of Their Ability to Encourage
- The Power of Reflecting on God’s Goodness
Simple and Easy 3-Step Process
- Get Ready – How to prepare materials to share with children
- Make It Happen – Practical tips + word-for-word scripts to actually share with children the process
- Keep It Going – How to maintain what you share with prayer
31 Days of Inspirational Phrases
- A list of 31 phrases children can use to encourage their mothers and mother figures.
A Monthly Calendar
- May 2022 Calendar to help children stay on track with their encouragement efforts.
Instruction for Children to follow
- 5 Easy instructions to get children started.
A Prayer for Mom (Substitution wording provided for mother figures)
A written prayer children can give to their mother or mother figure as a gift and/or keep as a guide to pray for her.
‘A Phrase a Day to Encourage Mom’ Cards
- Two (2) option printable PDFs of the 31 Days of Inspirational Phrases in card form which can be packaged for children. One (1) notes specific for Mother’s Day and one (1) generic to use any time of the year.
This download includes:
- Leader’s guide with script, details, overview, and more (.docx)
- Mom-specific encouragement cards (PDF)
- Generic encouragement cards (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.