Host a wet-n-wild summer event that helps your families stay cool and have fun! This event is designed as a relationship-building event, giving kids and parents the opportunity to hang out together and create memories. This event can be as detailed/organized or as low-key as you want to make it!
This event requires minimal volunteers, and it’s a great opportunity to utilize your student/youth volunteers!
This event includes 2 hours of water fun and a short devotional on Jesus as the living water (John 4) + John 7:38. The full planning guide includes a suggested schedule, tips for planning, prep, and promotion, and ideas for 12 different organized group water games (and none of them use water balloons, so you won’t have to pick up a million tiny rubber pieces after the event is over!). Use the provided promotional materials (graphics + templates) to add your own details and dates for the event.
This download includes:
- Summer Splash Leader Guide with 2 hours of planning, prep, and promotion ideas to make hosting your summer event a breeze (.docx)
- Social media (1080 x 1080) and Presentation graphics (1920 x 1080) (.png)
- Parent email template for promotion (.docx)
- Take-Home Summer Schedule Printable (.docx + .png)
- Game instructions printables (.docx)
- Promotional flyer (.docx + .png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.