Looking for ways to engage & equip parents in your church? This Talking About Things That Matter Bundle has exactly what you need to get families talking about 4 important issues: technology, social media & safety, diversity & differences, and ‘the talk.’
Empower and equip families to lead conversations on these “hard-to-talk-about” topics. This bundle could be used in a number of ways, including over the course of a week or over the course of a month. Full how-to-use instructions included in the leader guide.
The guides for each topic are:
- Based on biblical principles & centered on Jesus
- Updated and relevant (as of summer 2020)
- Filled with helpful resource recommendations
This bundle download includes:
- 4 PDF articles on technology, social media & safety, diversity & differences and ‘the talk’ formatted for you to distribute, download or print for parents in your ministry (plus editable, text-only .docx versions of each article)
- Discussion questions for families on each of the 4 topics (a set for younger kids and a set for older kids) that you can share on social media or via email (PDF & .docx)
- A list of recommended resources – lots of freebies! – on each topic to share with families or for your own personal growth (PDF & .docx)
- 7 unique social media images (in 2 designs!) on each topic and a social media plan to help get the conversation going on your church’s social media pages (.png)
- How-to Guide with instructions for implementing this resource in your ministry (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.