Challenge and grow your preteen girls with this midweek curriculum. Using object lessons, cooking, and complex crafts, they will explore different ideas about who God is, both what He may look like, and some of His characteristics and attributes.
Each lesson includes 70-90 minutes worth of activities for 3rd-6th grade girls. You will want to host this small group somewhere with access to a kitchen (fridge, oven, and microwave) for the cooking activities.
This series helps girls learn about:
- God’s Omniscience, Omnipresence, Omnipotence (Psalm 139:1-12, Mark 4:35-41)
- Revelation Throne Room (Revelation 4:1-8)
- The Power of God (Psalm 136)
- Jesus, the Son of God (Colossians 1:15-16, John 1:1-5, 14)
- Elijah and the Still Voice of God (1 Kings 19:1-18)
- Made in God’s Image (Genesis 1:26-27, Matthew 25:14-29)
Each of the 6 lessons includes:
- cooking activity
- craft activity
- Bible lesson & discussion
- wrap-up reflection time
This download includes:
- 6 lessons for a girls’ preteen small group with 70-90 minutes worth of activities (.docx)
- Graphics with titles and scripture (.jpg)
- All necessary printables (PDF & .docx)
60% of each download of this curriculum goes toward a kids camp scholarship fund at Trinity Church in Connecticut.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
There are no reviews yet.