We are PUMPED that you’re interested in joining our team of DKM Marketplace Vendors! Read and work through the tabs below to learn more about what it means to be a DKM Marketplace Vendor, set up your shop, and submit your first resource. After submitting your first resource, we’ll be in touch with the next steps!
The DKM Marketplace is a community of KidMin leaders creating and sharing resources with other KidMin leaders. Being part of this community is a privilege, not a right, and all Vendors must agree with and adhere to our DKM Marketplace Vendor Expectations in order to maintain a shop within the DKM Marketplace. By registering as a Vendor on our site, you agree to these expectations and all terms and conditions.
Live for Christ and for making Him known. The Deeper KidMin Marketplace is a community of Christian leaders, writers, and creators who strive to live according to the Bible for the purpose of making Jesus Christ known as Lord and Savior. Your DKM Marketplace shop and resources should reflect and agree with the Deeper KidMin Statement of Beliefs, and your life should reflect the fruit of a personal relationship with God. Support the Core Values of Deeper KidMin and do your part to maintain their truth.
DKM Statement of Beliefs
- We believe the Bible is the living word of God, written by authors inspired by the Holy Spirit, and as such is truth that all Christians should live by. (Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, James 1:22, Psalm 119:9, Psalm 18:30)
- We believe God is the creator and ruler of the universe and is equally three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe that we are all born sinful, and sin separates us from God. (Isaiah 59:2, Psalm 51:5, Galatians 5:4, Romans 3:23, Genesis 8:21)
- We believe God provided his Son, Jesus Christ, as a redemptive solution to our problem of sin. (John 3:16-17, John 1:14, 1 John 4:10, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Romans 5:8)
- We believe that Jesus lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and rose from the dead three days later, defeating sin and death. (1 John 2:2, Matthew 1:21, 1 Peter 2:24, Hebrews 4:15, Luke 2:7, John 19:30, 1 Peter 3:18, Matthew 20:17-19, Mark 8:31, Luke 24:1-12)
- We believe that God offers salvation, eternal life with Him in heaven, to all who believe in Jesus. (Romans 6:23, Acts 4:12, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6, Romans 10:9-10, John 3:36)
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives in the heart of every believer, equipping them with spiritual gifts necessary for the overall health of the church. (Acts 2:1-4, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 2 Timothy 1:14, Romans 8:11, Galatians 5:18, Galatians 4:6, 1 John 2:27, Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, 1 Peter 4:11)
- We believe Christians are called to make disciples, share the good news of Jesus with others, and meet physical needs. (Matthew 28:19, Psalm 96:3, Galatians 6:9, Mark 16:15, Deuteronomy 15:11, Galatians 6:2, Hebrews 6:10, John 15:12, Matthew 5:16, Matthew 5:42, Philippians 2:3-4. Proverbs 19:17, Matthew 25:44-45, James 2:14-17)
DKM Core Values
- We believe in equipping parents and ministry leaders with affordable, creative resources that grow kids deeper in their relationship with Christ.
- We believe effective KidMin reaches not only children but their parents and the volunteers too.
- We believe all KidMin leaders should be given paid time off after VBS or camp season, preferably in a tropical location.
- We believe that church should be fun, for the kids and the volunteers who serve them.
- We believe that when you stop learning, you stop leading.
- We believe in connecting the Bible to things kids know, love, eat, and interact with on a weekly basis.
- We believe in pursuing excellence and innovation in all that we do.
- We believe in connecting with other KidMin leaders for support, growth, and collaboration.
- We believe in staying culturally relevant yet Biblically reverent.
- We believe KidMin is the most important ministry in the church (and the world).
Speak life and encouragement. From the descriptions of your DKM Marketplace resources to reviews of other resources to the discussions on the DKM Vendor Facebook page, your words, even when offering constructive criticism, should only serve to give life and encouragement to other KidMin leaders.
Be accurate and honest. You should only sell resources that you’ve produced or designed yourself. Make sure your resource is complete and accurate. Don’t be misleading about what your resource is or includes. It’s your responsibility to ensure that the titles, descriptions, and other materials in your resources are truthful, accurate, and free of mistakes and technical issues.
Set and honor your prices. How you price your resources is up to you, and we encourage you to think about how much you would be willing to pay for a resource when setting your prices. You must offer the full material advertised in your resource listing for the price listed, and you cannot require members to pay any additional fees to access your resource. You also must agree to the 50%/50% commission split with Deeper KidMin for each sale. Deeper KidMin reserves the right to offer discounts, sales, or specials of any and all products listed on the site, up to 50% off the original price listing. Commissions are then split on the sale price.
Don’t break the law. Don’t use Deeper KidMin for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, such as to post content that is fraudulent, unlawful, or that violates the intellectual property, privacy, or any other other rights of someone else. It’s your responsibility to post only content that you have the right to post.
Respect intellectual property rights. Your resources must only contain material that you own the rights to (copyright, trademark, and other rights) or that you have the legal right to use commercially. When you upload a resource, you represent and warrant to us and to members who may use your resource that you have the necessary rights to use all of the content you include in your resource, that neither Deeper KidMin nor any member will have to obtain a license or pay royalties to any third parties, and that the intended use of your resource by Deeper KidMin or a member will not infringe on anyone’s rights (including copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, personality, publicity, or privacy rights). You must claim all work as your own, and you release Deeper KidMin and its members from all legal issues. If a problem or lawsuit arises, you will be the sole recipient of any fees or legal action. We will remove resources that are identified in a valid legal notice as infringing and we’ll close the accounts of Vendors who repeatedly violate this rule.
Know your rights (and ours). You reserve the rights to the original resource submitted to Deeper KidMin. Deeper KidMin reserves the rights to the final, edited version of the resource. You reserve the right to remove your resources from DKM at any time and to list your original version of the resource on another site or platform, but you may not share the Deeper-KidMin-edited versions with any other site.
Don’t use or direct other users to alternative sales channels. Your Deeper KidMin shop should not be used as a way to drive traffic to another business (you may include a link to your blog or website in your Vendor profile). You may not include hyperlinks to alternative sales channels such as another online marketplace or e-commerce site where your resources can be purchased. You can sell your resources on another site, but they must be listed at the same price as identical resources listed in your Deeper KidMin shop. Your resources cannot be available for free or at a lower price elsewhere.
Above all, be a supportive and respectful community member, and help us continue to cultivate a community of KidMin leaders who work together to grow kids deeper in their relationships with Christ. You or Deeper KidMin can choose to terminate our partnership at any time, and the termination must be done in writing.
See full terms and conditions here.
Register as a Vendor
Register as a Vendor on Deeper KidMin by creating an account here and checking the “I am a Vendor” box upon registration. Note: By registering as a Vendor on our site, you agree to all expectations, terms, and conditions detailed above.
At Deeper KidMin, we strive to do everything with excellence. From graphics to games, we want to share only high-quality resources with KidMin leaders around the world. Our goal is that any KidMin leader who downloads a resource from the DKM Marketplace can immediately start using the resource with ease. To help ensure we serve the KidMin Community well, please use the following guidelines when finalizing your resources for submission (and don’t forget to check out the resources & templates tab for some helpful tools that have the submission guidelines all set up for you!).
Resources & Templates
To help make the submission process easier, we’ve created these resources to help!
Resource Submission Guidelines Checklist
Click here to download the Resource Submission Guidelines Checklist.
Teaching Content Template (Word Doc)
Click here to download the Teaching Content Template (Word Doc).
Teaching Content Template (Google Doc)
Click here to download the Teaching Content Template (Google Doc).