Share these Bible House Hunt printables with your families to help kids practice Bible skills at home! This download comes with 3 levels of scavenger hunts to meet kids where they’re at developmentally:
- Preschool – Preschoolers read a Bible verse that mentions a color, then count how many things of that color they can find! They choose one and draw a picture of it on their Bible House Hunt Printable.
- Elementary – Kids look up a Bible verse to fill in the blank with the missing word, a common household item, then hunt around their house for that item.
- Preteen – Kids look up the Bible verse and determine which household item they must look for, then hunt around their house to find the item.
Use the social media graphics and parent email template to communicate and share just 1 version or all 3 with your families. The elementary and preteen versions also include an answer key. The verses listed use the NIV translation, but most translations still include the household object mentioned.
This download includes:
- Preschool-level printable Bible scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Elementary-level printable Bible scavenger hunt + answer key (PDF)
- Preteen-level printable Bible scavenger hunt + answer key (PDF)
- Leader instructions (.docx)
- Social media graphics (.jpg)
- Parent email template (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.