Fasting is a spiritual discipline that even kids can participate in, and with these fasting tracker printables, you can help kids track their progress through a season of fasting (21-day and 40-day Lent options included).
Each week, kids are encouraged to give up (fast from) something. Each night of that week, they color in the corresponding box to show they completed the fast for the day. Kids have the option to change what they fast from each week, or fast from the same thing throughout the entire season. There are even versions of the fasting tracker that encourage kids to memorize a new Bible verse each week!
Print the ready-to-go PDFs to use the trackers as they are, or follow the instructions included to customize the wording, suggestions, and memory verses of each tracker for your ministry. This download offers several versions of the printables, so you can use the one that best fits your context.
This download includes:
- 21-day Fast (blank) (PDF, customizable .docx, and Canva template)
- 21-day Fast with Memory Verses (blank) (PDF, customizable .docx, and Canva template)
- 40-day Lent Fast (blank and already filled in) (PDF, customizable .docx, and Canva template)
- 40-day Lent Fast with Memory Verses (blank and already filled in) (PDF, customizable .docx, and Canva template)
- Start Here Document with instructions and Canva links (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.