Studies have shown that when you write down your goals, you are 42% more likely to achieve them because it engages both the creative and logical parts of your brain.
So when was the last time you wrote down specific goals for your ministry?
Setting goals for the year can be overwhelming and intimidating, so I hope this free download helps make that process more manageable and successful. I’ll be praying Psalm 20:4 over you as you work through this guide to map out the year ahead. The children and families we serve are too important not to take the time to intentionally look to their futures.
The Deeper KidMin Goal-Setting Guide incorporates my 7 steps for setting and achieving your ministry goals into an interactive workbook that any KidMin leader can use and helps me remember to think big, start small, and keep moving.
What are your goals for this year? Check out some of my other resources to see if they can help you reach those goals…
- If you want to incorporate a kids’ service project, take a look at this.
- If you want to delegate more (my biggest struggle), read this.
- If you want to update your environment, read these tips.
- If you want to connect with kids during the week and not just on Sundays, download this freebie.
- If you want to remind your volunteers you appreciate them, check these out.
- If you want to help kids memorize Scripture, use these games.
- If you want to be more intentional about how you pray for the kids you serve, put this printable in a place you’ll see it every day.