Last week, I co-hosted another KidMin Leadership Gathering where we shared training, connections, and ideas. Part of the day involved local kidmin leaders sharing their fall ministry ideas! So here are 10 fall ideas for your children’s ministry from the amazing kidmin leaders at the South Carolina KLG.
- Fall/Holiday KidMin Leadership Team for events (create a special team of leaders to help plan, prepare, and run your fall and holiday events)
- Student-ministry-led pumpkin patch for kidmin
- Harvest Hangout (candy, games, fellowship)
- Service Project Bingo (They must have downloaded this resource!)
- Community Carnival (Trunk-or-Treat, rides, food, and games)
- Hope Harvest Festival (A festival event that presents the hope of the gospel)
- Grateful Gathering (family-led stations with a focus on thankfulness)
- Great Pumpkin Race (vehicle race with families to collect items)
- Fall Brunch for Volunteer Appreciation (just be mindful of college football schedule)
- “How sweet it is to serve with you!” with candy and a volunteer appreciation (use leftover candy from your fall events!) (Psst – DKM Subscribers can download a free volunteer appreciation tag with this message here!)
What do you have planned for the fall in your children’s ministry? Find even more fall ideas and resources for your ministry here.
Want to bring the KidMin Leadership Gathering to your area by hosting the event at your church? We’re in the process of booking dates for 2024 and would love to talk with you! Choose 4-5 dates that work for you (we typically host the event on Thursdays) and email Joy Canupp at email@example.com to get the conversation started. Leaders receive a free ticket to the KidMin Leadership Gathering they host!