As we head into the fall season, you probably have some fun fall events planned for your children’s ministry (and if not, we can help). As you start the planning process, consider these questions to help your fall event run smoothly!
- Who else can I bring into the planning and preparation of the event? Who else (staff, volunteers, etc.) need to be involved?
- Do those who participate/volunteer need to be background checked or complete a medical release form?
- Do we need to contact the police to request street closures or traffic assistance?
- How many guests are we expecting?
- Will we have any additional vendors (bounce houses, petting zoos, etc.)?
- Are we asking participants to bring anything (donations, supplies, candy, etc.)?
- What is the flow of the event both physically and schedule-wise?
- Do we need cones to block off the parking lot? Or, if we’re doing a turnk-or-treat, do we need to assign spaces?
- Is it a community event or a church event?
- What are our rain plans?
These questions (and more) come from our Trunk-or-Treat Administration Bundle, a complete resource that helps you plan and prepare for your church’s trunk-or-treat event! Learn more about this time-saving resource here.