Just like pin-the-tail on the donkey, but with a Not So Spooky twist! Children will be blindfolded, spun 3 times, and will try to place a spider on a web picture hanging on the wall. Use this printable to make this game, or create your own. Play at church or equip families with their own at-home Fall Fest resource!
- Print oﬀ the spider web (included in printable) using speciﬁc printer settings to blow it up to poster-size (instructions included in printable). Print oﬀ the page with the spiders using normal settings. Print more spiders as needed (one per child).
- Tape/glue your web together (by itself or on a poster board) and cut out the spiders.
- Hang your web on the wall at child-height, grab some blindfolds and tape, and get ready to play!
- Blindfold the child (some preschoolers may choose to not be blindfolded – this is OK) and gently spin them 3 times.
- Give the blindfolded child a spider with tape on it and point him in the direction of the web.
- Cheer for every child as they place the spider on the web.
- Whoever places their spider closest to the center of the web wins!