Use this winter scavenger hunt to help remind kids that God made each snowflake special and unique – just like them!
- Print one Snowflake Scavenger Hunt List per child.
- Print one copy of each snowflake.
- Cut out the snowflakes and hide/tape them around the room.
- Give each child a pen/pencil and a clipboard with the Snowflake Scavenger Hunt List.
- Invite them to look for the snowflakes hidden around the room. When they find a snowflake, they should cross it off their list and leave it behind for a friend.
- Remind kids that each snowflake is unique, and God made them uniquely too!